A stay at The Russ House places you in the heart of Tombstone Arizona, within a 1-minute walk of Historic Allen Street and 5 minute walk to the Tombstone Courthouse, one of the first Arizona State Parks. This hotel is 0.7 mi from the Boothill Cemetery and literally across the street from the Good Enough Mine Tour.
We offer 5 Standard Rooms and 1 Master Suite for your selection. All our accommodations in have queen beds with Serta mattresses for your comfort. All of our rooms are air conditioned for your comfort during the Arizona summers. All of the rooms are double occupancy (the suite can sleep 4, 2 on a open up couch for a small additional price of $10 per person). We have two lock outs that connect rooms.
2023 Summer Rates
June 1 - August 31, 2023
Weekdays (Sunday -Thursday)*
- Regular room: $99
- Suite: $129
Weekend ( Friday & Saturday)*
- Regular room: $119
- Suite: $149
* Except June 23-25 this is the 30th Tombstone Reunion Weekend
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guest rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite TV programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower feature toiletries and hair dryers.
Coffee/tea in each suite.
Free self-parking is available on adjacent streets.
Air Conditioning: All of our rooms are air conditioned. (Not Swamp Cooled - Real Air Conditioning!)
Smoking/Vaping Policies: Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all rooms and areas of The Russ House. Smoking is only allowed outside the building, 20 feet away from any entrance.
Guests found smoking inside the Russ House will be charged a cleaning fee of $250 per day of your stay.
Pet Policies: Pets are not allowed in the rooms or in the common areas of The Russ House. Guests found with a pet within The Russ House will be charged a cleaning fee of $250 per day.
Featured Amenities: The master suite hosts the original fireplace and a seating area. Guests can enjoy a common area patio with fire pits and seating will be available for you to enjoy some quiet time away from the crowds.
Continental Breakfast - Served at The Longhorn Restaurant: All suites include breakfast (except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day which will be a boxed continental breakfast). Breakfast is otherwise available at our sister business, The Longhorn Restaurant. The master suite can accommodate up to 2 more people for an additional fee.
Served daily from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Choose from the following, includes a non-alcoholic beverage
- Two eggs served any style with your choice of bacon or sausage, hash browns, toast, and jelly.
- One country sized buttermilk pancake, served with a side of bacon or sausage, butter and warm maple syrup.
- Homemade biscuits & sausage gravy.
- Homemade Oatmeal, made to order. Served with granola and brown sugar.
Non-event/Off-Season Rates Starting at:
- $159 (+plus tax) for the Standard rooms
- $199 (+plus tax) for the Master Suite
Event weekends and High Season Rates Starting at:
- $179 (+plus tax) for the Standard rooms
- $229 (+plus tax) for the Master Suite.*
*Plus $10 per person for up to 2 additional people on an open up couch). We have two lock outs that connect rooms.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
2023 High-Season Dates
- February 17 thru April 23
- October 1 thru November 26
2023 Event Weekends Outside of High Season and/or have a minimum night stay:
MINIMUM OF TWO NIGHT STAY
- Memorial Day Weekend – Wyatt Earp Days
- Labor Day Weekend – Showdown in Tombstone
- Oct 20-22 - Helldorado Days – (3 night minimum)
- November 23 – 26 – Thanksgiving (3 night minimum)