Our hotel is our vision of what a discerning traveler might have experienced in the late 1800’s. No pool, no fancy lobby, a street entrance (and now parking). Our rooms are clean and comfortable. These policies are to ensure safety and enjoyment for all. We recommend familiarizing yourself with our policies before you book. If you have any questions or special requests, please don't hesitate to call or message us. CLICK HERE for booking/reservation information
- We do not have a front desk and rooms are self-check-in. If you require assistance, please make arrangements with us ahead of time.
- Check in 4:00 pm. Check out 11:00 am. Staying beyond 11:00 am may result in being charged for an additional day.
- All rooms must be reserved with a credit card. You will be charged a deposit fee equal to a 1-night stay at the time of reservation. *A 48-hour notice is mandatory for any cancellations. In the event we do not receive your cancellation request, your deposit will become non-refundable.
- Event Weekends and High Season - Please CLICK HERE to read through the Room Rates for these times.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property. All others are subject to management approval.
- Quiet Hours 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all rooms and areas of The Russ House. Smoking is only allowed outside the building, 20 feet away from any entrance. Guests found smoking inside The Russ House will be charged a cleaning fee of $250 per day of your stay.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms or in the common areas of The Russ House. Guests found with a pet within The Russ House will be charged a cleaning fee of $250 per day.
- A missing TV Remote will be a $50.00 charge.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
Other Terms & Conditions
This property is privately owned, and the management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We are not responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind. Once checked in, no cancellations. All linens and room contents are inventoried. Missing or damaged items or any damages to hotel property will result in an additional fee being charged to you credit card upon assessment. The Russ House is a NON-SMOKING, PET-FREE hotel. Guests acknowledge that smoking nor pets are allowed in the guest rooms. If anyone in the guest's party smokes or brings a pet in the guest room, the guest hereby expressly authorizes hotel management to charge credit card the amount to reimburse the property for the additional cost of cleaning guest room.